Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using this, you are agreeing to all of the Terms & Conditions, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The price of the artworks listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- All artworks made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer unless provided by Art Mudra itself for a particular transaction.
- The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 1 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork.
- Placing an order on www.artmudra.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Art Mudra on account of unavailability of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale.
- Art Mudra reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- Once sold, Art Mudra will not accept any returns of any artworks. However there will be an exception only for the below case: What if I receive the wrong piece? If you have received the wrong item, please inform us. State “wrong item” as a reason or simply call us. Once we have received and checked the item and agree that it is wrong, we will refund you the full amount including the cost of delivery.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Art Mudra are completed.
- In the event that the buyer chooses to himself collect the artworks from Art Mudra he must do so within two weeks of Art Mudra receiving the payment. In the event that the artworks are not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of Art Mudra.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- All artwork displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Seller. Based on this, Art Mudra will issue a specific authenticity certificate for every artwork sold on the Website.
- Art Mudra is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Art Mudra is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Art Mudra immediately. Art Mudra is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Art Mudra forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
- Art Mudra is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or overseas.
- All canvas paintings will be shipped in a rolled format and in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, we cannot provide any guarantee for the glass, though utmost care will be taken while packing. For paper paintings, the artworks will be sent as is. These framed paper works will be packed carefully using quality packing standards however we cannot provide any guarantee for the glass.
- If the product is damaged when it reaches you (please note that Art Mudra does not insure both its paintings and the frames if the painting is in the framed form). If you have received a damaged product, exceptions should be noted immediately on the Airway Bill copy to be retained by the courier shipping company and by yourself. Please also make appropriate remarks on the delivery sheet of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery and inform Art Mudra immediately by sending us email.
- The dispatch will be done within 15 days of confirmed receipt of the full value of the shipment. Orders where payment is by cheque / demand draft will be shipped only after clearance of the same.
- We take great care to reproduce the colours of the original paintings as depicted on the website, There may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- All works are original works of art other than the one’s that have been clearly marked as reproductions, or prints are original works of art and have been certified so by the artist and are so certified by Art Mudra in good faith. However in case it coming to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing work, Art Mudra disclaims any liability for the same.
- For Manual Orders: Please note that you should make payments ONLY to details mentioned here on the Payment Options. We will never send an email or phone you with payment details. Please be aware of fraudulent emails / phone calls. Kindly read the terms and conditions. Once an order is placed and confirmed by us; the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork and other additional charges (shipping / handling / taxes) within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of the order. In the event that Art Mudra does not receive payment within 7 working days Art Mudra reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.